This is the Leadership-in-Action (LiA) Project Review Log template which you can use in three ways:
- outline your LiA project
- track your weekly progress, learning and reflections
- capture ideas that you can use for your final LiA Showcase.
⚙ To get your own copy of the template, click the Duplicate button in the top right corner of this page. You need to have a Notion account to duplicate and fill in this review log. The basic Notion account is free, and you can also get a free Pro plan with an education email address.
How to use this Log
- Complete your LiA Project Outline (part A) and share it with your University and the organisation/charity you undertake your LiA with.
- As you progress with your LiA project, capture your learning and reflections in the Weekly Project Learning Review (part B) and use it in your regular reviews with your university and organisation/charity key contacts/supervisors and mentors.
- At the end of your LiA project, you will be required to share your experience in the form of a reflective piece of work through a LiA Showcase (part C); this can be done either by writing an article/blog (between 500-750 words max.), doing a short video (3-5 minutes max.), or creating a poster which will be uploaded to the Laidlaw Scholars Network. Please note that this needs to be submitted within a week from finalising your LiA.
- You can use this LiA Project Review Log alongside any other project management tools you or your organisation might be working with.
- Please email the fully completed LiA Project Review Log to your university and organisation/charity contacts once you finalise your LiA project.
Project Review Log Components